Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
The Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) and Public Health England (PHE) are leading the UK government response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
You can get up-to-date information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and what you need to do on https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Information found on the HSE website https://www.hse.gov.uk/news/coronavirus.htm includes:
- Social distancing, keeping businesses open and in-work activities during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Fit testing face masks to avoid transmission: coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Research: review of personal protective equipment provided in health care settings to manage risk during coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
- Regulating occupational health and safety during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- First aid cover and qualifications during coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Protect home workers.
- Arrangements for driver welfare and hours of work: coronavirus (COVID-19).
In addition, the World Health Organisation has COVID-19 advice for the public and workplaces on: