At Maple (SHEQ) Management Services we offer a bespoke service to meet your needs, it will:
- Improve existing safety, health, environmental and quality management systems;
- Be practical and proportionate;
- Take into account established industry standards and best practice;
- Involve workers and managers in design and delivery;
- Concentrate on sensible, practical action to control risk, keeping paperwork to a minimum;
- Be communicated effectively, without jargon; and,
- Explain how the recommendations will benefit the business.
Specific work undertaken includes:
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management System Support (ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001).
- Health, Safety & Environmental Audits.
- Internal Quality Audits.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Inspections.
- Safety Tours.
- Gap Analysis.
- Management System Policies & Procedures.
- Risk Assessments.
- Safe Systems of Work
- Toolbox Talks, Safety Alerts/Bulletins
- Incident Management Investigation.
We work for SMEs and large organisations in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire with consideration given to all parts of the UK.
Nobody is going to believe me @bonxie White Tailed Eagle flying towards me on the A43 to M1J15a. 1.30 this afternoon 😱😱😮😮It filled the sky!
When you're in the office, take time to reset your chair into a position that supports you. Chair height starts with forearms being parallel with the desk, shoulders are relaxed, arms hanging naturally and elbows are bent #ergonomics #positiveposture #wellbeingatwork
Another week done, with great feedback on supporting client with ISO14001, completing health and safety inspection and internal quality audit.
We are delighted to welcome back Hayley Saunders @Shoosmiths to deliver our ever-popular Legal Update - evaluating key developments in 2021/22 and horizon scanning 2022 and beyond! 6.30PM 7.4.22 https://iosh.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYocO2uqjouHN1UGf39VnSetFdhM6NA4-tm We look forward to welcoming you.
Supporting clients with health and safety advice, carrying out internal quality audits and advice on environmental management…all in a weeks work 😊
A busy day at #iX5PestControl today with ongoing reactive jobs, surveying and quoting for new contracts, some future business development work and also some work for #UKBeeRemovers UKBR 🐀 🐁 🐝
If you live or work in Northamptonshire and have an interest in health and safety at work or environmental matters why not join us. We have a free to attend networking meeting on the 08/02/22. Check it out on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/noshea-monthly-meeting-080222-networking-the-way-forward-tickets-261766890817
Check out MapleSHEQs latest blog...Expanded guidance on home working https://maplesheq.co.uk/?p=917
Would you recognise the signs of work-related stress? Colleagues who start to act differently at work, by showing increased nervousness, repeated lateness, or a lack of motivation, could be experiencing work-related stress: https://workright.campaign.gov.uk/campaigns/workingminds?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=working-minds&utm_term=all-sectors&utm_content=working-minds-homepage #WorkingMinds