At Maple (SHEQ) Management Services we offer a bespoke service to meet your needs, it will:
- Improve existing safety, health, environmental and quality management systems;
- Be practical and proportionate;
- Take into account established industry standards and best practice;
- Involve workers and managers in design and delivery;
- Be based on an extensive knowledge and experience of the warehousing and distribution sector;
- Concentrate on sensible, practical action to control risk, keeping paperwork to a aminimum;
- Be communicated effectively, without jargon; and,
- Explain how the recommendations will benefit the business.
Specific work undertaken includes:
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management System Support (ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001, British Safety Council 5 Star Grade and Sword/Globe of Honour).
- Health, Safety & Environmental Audits.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Inspections.
- Gap Analysis.
- Policies & Procedures.
- Risk Assessments.
- Safe Systems of Work
- Toolbox Talks, Safety Alerts/Bulletins
- Incident Management & Analysis.
We work for SMEs and large organisations in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire with consideration given to all parts of the UK.